Bee Control Service
We Can Help with Your Bee Hive Removal
Welcome to FirstChoice Bee Control Services, We specialize in bee hive removal. In most cases bee hives are removed from the following..
- Floor Spaces
These are probably the most common places for honey bees to choose for their home for a few different reasons. First because the bees could smell something, or they’ve found a nice quite spot with a hole big enough for them to enter.Honey bees generally won’t build their hives where it has loud noises or a high traffic areas. Because bee removal is dangerous you’ll need a beekeeper or highly trained professional to take care of the job. Call now, a bee hive removal specialist is waiting to take your call.
Call Now 855-269-2337 quotes in less than 5 minutes!
Bee Removal Service
- Bee Hive Removal
- Yellow Jacket Removal
- Wasp Removal
- Ground Bee Removal
- Colony Collapse Disorder
- Swarm of Bees
- Identify Your Bee
- The Honey Bee
- Cost of Bee Removal
- Bee Facts
- Bee Removal
- Killer Bees
Honey Bee Removals from roofs, walls, trees, the ground, ANYWHERE! All removals done from walls, roofs, and floor spaces are repaired by a licensed builder of more than 20 years. Ultimately putting your home in good hands! Another great reason to choose FirstChoice is because customers are also left with a one year warranty!! Quotes in less than 5 minutes! 855-269-2337
Honey Bee Fun Facts
- Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey.
- One bee has to fly about 90,000 miles to conclude making one pound of honey.
- The average bee will make only 1.5 teaspoon of honey in its lifetime.
- A honey bee visits 50-100 flowers each trip.
- A honey bee can fly for up to 6 miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.
- A bee’s brain is oval in shape and about the size of a sesame seed, yet it has a remarkable capacity to learn.
- Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing.
- A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honey bees and one queen. Worker honey bees are female, live for about 6 weeks and do all the work.
- The queen bee can live up to 5 years and is the only bee that lays eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, and lays up to 2500 eggs per day.
- Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do not work. All they do is mate.
Bee hive removal can be very dangerous. We do not recommend anyone who is not experienced in removing bees hives to try this themselves. Bee hives consist of 20-60 thousand bees while it only takes 1,000 to kill a grown man. Call a bee control service to help you with the job.
Bee Control Service
If you find yourself ever needing bee control services don’t panik. We know it can seem like an urgent matter but the truth is by time you noticed bee traffic, the bees have actually most likely already bee there a while. Bee traffic gets pretty intense after only a couple months. Honey bees will build fast, in most cases the size of your fist in one day. The queen lays 1,000-3,000 eggs daily so you could imagine how fast the collany multiplies.