Bee Removal Orlando
We Can Help with Your Bee Removal in Orlando
bee removal in orlando
GAINING TRUST ONE BEEHIVE AT A TIME
BUILDING TRUST ONE HIVE REMOVAL AT A TIME
What we do
FirstChoice strives to provide the best services possible. Leaving every customer a happy customer. Many calls come in daily for bee removal in Orlando. Our highly trained specialist answer all kinds of questions related to their bee removal Orlando. We gather as much information about your bees as we can giving us the opportunity to give you the best quote possible along with all information on what to expect when your bee removal technician shows up. Quotes are fast and easy, call now for your free quote over the phone.
LIVE BEEHIVE REMOVALS
JOBS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
FREE QUOTES OVER THE PHONE
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get to keep the honey?
Absolutley! All you have to do is have a jar ready for when our technician arrives. This excludes any beehives that have been poisoned. Sweet local honey can be essential for any outdoor allergies.
Is there free bee removal?
Unfortunatly no our bee removal Orlando service is not free. It was true years ago beekeepers would come remove your bees for free however this prectice is hard to find today.
where do our bees go?
Our team works closely with local beekeepers. After the removal process is complete all bees are transborted to the closes beekeeper near you.
Honey Bee Fun Facts
- Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey.
- One bee has to fly about 90,000 miles to conclude making one pound of honey.
- The average bee will make only 1.5 teaspoon of honey in its lifetime.
- A honey bee visits 50-100 flowers each trip.
- A honey bee can fly for up to 6 miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.
- A bee’s brain is oval in shape and about the size of a sesame seed, yet it has a remarkable capacity to learn.
- Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing.
- A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honey bees and one queen. Worker honey bees are female, live for about 6 weeks and do all the work.
- The queen bee can live up to 5 years and is the only bee that lays eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, and lays up to 2500 eggs per day.
- Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do not work. All they do is mate.
BUT WAIT THERES MORE!
- Honey has always been highly regarded as a medicine. It is thought to help with everything from sore throats and digestive disorders to skin problems and hay fever.
- Honey has antiseptic properties and was historically used as a dressing for wounds and a first aid treatment for burns and cuts.
- The natural fruit sugars in honey – fructose and glucose – are quickly digested by the body. This is why sportsmen and athletes use honey to give them a natural energy boost.
- Honey lasts an incredibly long time. An explorer who found a 2000 year old jar of honey in an Egyptian tomb said it tasted delicious!
- Bees buz their wings 11,400 times per minute.
- When a bee finds a good source of nectar it flies back to the hive and shows its friends where the nectar source is by doing a dance. This is known as the ‘waggle dance.’
- Honey is incredibly healthy and includes enzymes, vitamins, minerals. It’s the only food that contains “pinocembrin”, an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.
Bee Removal Services
- Honey Bee Removal
- Yellow Jacket Removal
- Wasp Removal
- Ground Bee Removal
- Colony Collapse Disorder
- Swarm of Bees
- Identify Your Bee
- The Honey Bee
- Cost of Bee Removal
- Bee Facts
- Bee Control Services
- Killer Bees
Honey Bee Removals from roofs, walls, trees, the ground, ANYWHERE! Quotes in less than 5 minutes! 855-269-2337
2010 Bee removal in Orlando
Up on a third story level we had bees trafficing in and out of a tile roof. This was the perfect place for them as they never got disturbed up there. The voids in these tile roofs have voids without insulation making it a bee resourt. First each tile must be removed very carfully without breaking them. Then proceed cutting through the ply wood under the tile to extract the bees. A clean cut is essential for repairing the structure as well as making sure you pin point exactly where they are to limit the damage done to the roof. The hive and honey taken out of this roof is amazing. This hive consisted of at least 10 thousand bees and about 60 pounds of sweet golden honey. I see the drones and all of the honey, it’s a beautiful sight to see. Not many people get to experience how neat it is to see what you read about. Bees are very interesting creatures! The homeowner first call an exterminator that sprayed the bees. She now has a stain on her ceiling inside the house from the melting honey soaking into her drywall causing mold to seep through. Never spray the bees. If you ever see bee activity you should always call a professional bee remover in Orlando to handle the situation for you. Exterminators are great but they don’t specialize in Bees.
SERVICING ORLANDO & ALL SURROUNDING AREAS, CALL TODAY!
M-F: 8am – 6pm, S-S, 9am – 3pm