Bee Removal Venice
We Can Help With Your Bee Removal in Venice
bee removal in Venice Florida
Contact Us Bee Removal Venice
GAINING TRUST ONE BEEHIVE AT A TIME
Why Choose FirstChoice?
Here at FirstChoice we take pride in our work. In return leaving customers happy they chose us! Our trained bee removal Venice team will help guide you through making it an easy process for you. We will answer any of your questions you may have as well as explain the steps we take to get rid of bees. You will also get a free quote over the phone when you call for bee removal in Venice. Call now!
Frequently Asked Questions
ARE MY BEES AFRICANIZED?
While some are more Africanized than others, yes your bees are africanized. All honey bees in the state of Florida are at least 30% which can still be dosile. Stay away from any area you see with bee activity and call a professional right away!
SHOULD I PLUG THE HOLE?
No, never plug the hole. The best thing you can do is leave the site alone until our technician arrives. When plugging the hole you risk the bees having nowhere to go but inside your home.
is my beehive worth money
Regretfully, no. FirtChoice tranports each hive removed to your local beekeeper. This is a donation and no money is exchanged. If you would like some of your local honey have a jar ready and let our tean know upon his arrival.
Honey Bee Fun Facts
- Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey.
- One bee has to fly about 90,000 miles to conclude making one pound of honey.
- The average bee will make only 1.5 teaspoon of honey in its lifetime.
- A honey bee visits 50-100 flowers each trip.
- A honey bee can fly for up to 6 miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.
- A bee’s brain is oval in shape and about the size of a sesame seed, yet it has a remarkable capacity to learn.
- Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing.
- A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honey bees and one queen. Worker honey bees are female, live for about 6 weeks and do all the work.
- The queen bee can live up to 5 years and is the only bee that lays eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, and lays up to 2500 eggs per day.
- Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do not work. All they do is mate.
BUT WAIT THERES MORE!
- Honey has always been highly regarded as a medicine. It is thought to help with everything from sore throats and digestive disorders to skin problems and hay fever.
- Honey has antiseptic properties and was historically used as a dressing for wounds and a first aid treatment for burns and cuts.
- The natural fruit sugars in honey – fructose and glucose – are quickly digested by the body. This is why sportsmen and athletes use honey to give them a natural energy boost.
- Honey lasts an incredibly long time. An explorer who found a 2000 year old jar of honey in an Egyptian tomb said it tasted delicious!
- Bees buz their wings 11,400 times per minute.
- When a bee finds a good source of nectar it flies back to the hive and shows its friends where the nectar source is by doing a dance. This is known as the ‘waggle dance.’
- Honey is incredibly healthy and includes enzymes, vitamins, minerals. It’s the only food that contains “pinocembrin”, an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.
Bee Removal Services
- Honey Bee Removal
- Yellow Jacket Removal
- Wasp Removal
- Ground Bee Removal
- Colony Collapse Disorder
- Swarm of Bees
- Identify Your Bee
- The Honey Bee
- Cost of Bee Removal
- Bee Facts
- Bee Control Services
- Killer Bees
Honey Bee Removals from roofs, walls, trees, the ground, ANYWHERE! Quotes in less than 5 minutes! 855-269-2337